Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pandu is now a Windows Live Developer Evangelist ...

Today Morning I became pretty excited on seeing a mail from Pandu in x3a (ex-3rdagenda team) group. The reason being Pandurang V Nayak is going to join Microsoft India in the Developer and Platform Evangelism team as a Windows Live Developer Evangelist shortly.

He is a hard-core fan of Microsoft and am sure he would be pretty excited himself when he got the offer from his dream company :) Hope to see him as a speaker in Microsoft Tech-ED 2007.

I used to speak a lot about this guy to my colleagues and normally the talk would end something like, "he deserves to be working for MS and I donno why he is not applying for it" :)

I have told that "Pandu is my mentor / role model in many ways" to many of my close friends (like, Siddharth, Senthil, Logu, Maruthiraja, Rameesh, Badri, Raja, Santhi etc.,). This guy is down to earth and technically really sound. Above all his attitude to help others is what I have really admired in him.

CONGRATS PANDU. May the "Good God" be on your side and make "all" your dreams come true in the near future. This surely deserves a TREAT. Don't cheat me as you did for your marriage :)

4 comments:

Rameesh Ramachandran said...

Congrats Pandu,

I always think 3rd agenda as my home away home so I feel happy that one of my family members got the job which will utilize his skills effectively… I too have skills :) but didn’t have challenging tasks to reveal that…

I admire the way Pandu address the problems…I have seen in two incidents… Once Uthra written one ASP application and challenged the 3ADeveloper to break that… Pandu attacked that with very simple and basic point (session loophole) by storing the application shortcut to desktop.

There is always Simple solution available for all the Complex problems…I feel that who finds that simple solution is a real hero…

Pandu you are one of the real hero…

Sriram said...

Congrats Pandu for your new avatar

I still remember those days we were working in machineryfind.com. It was a jolly good experience to work with you.

Logu Krishnan said...

Wow! That's really Great Pandu :) Congradulations...
All da very best in your new job...

pandu said...

Thanks Vadi. Let us hope to meet earlier than TechEd 2007 :)