Only yesterday I came to know that we can add firstname.lastname@example.org to our Gtalk contact list and start chatting with that BOT.
I understand that now, instead of Googling and digging Wikipedia for the correct answer, you can take assistance from the WebToIM Bot that is designed to answer such questions.
Few of my observations:
1. Almost for all questions it starts answering as ”hmm…” which looks odd to me.
2. Very often even for basic questions (or) for questions for which I would get the answer by googling is throwing me “Sorry. I couldn't understand what you are asking. Please rephrase.”
3. I tried the following queries “Whats your age” it said sorry. I rephrased it as “What is your age” it again said sorry.
Finally I asked “How old are you?” and it answered
3 years and 9 months old
4. I got this response quite often as well
I found multiple ways to translate that.
But why can’t it display the different ways it is talking about. I guess this answer doesn’t help anybody!
5. I tried “Who is the author” and got this as the response
norman liebold, Stuart Payne, Stephen King, Steven Pinker, Andy Mabbett, Göran Tunström, Selma Lagerlöf, Johann Wolfgang Goethe, Matt Ruff, J. R. R. Tolkien, Richard P. Crandall, Arthur Hugh Matthews, bee wilson, Bareschius, Longinus and Charles Dickens
6. Next I tried “Sachin Tendulkar” and got this pathetic response!!
Sachin Tendulkar is the (born 1973), the [[India]]n [[cricket]] player