Skip to main content

Webcasts by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs)

Webcasts by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) -- July 24, 2006 - July 28, 2006

Attend these LIVE Webcasts by experts from Microsoft and get on to the edge of the steep-learning curve.

Participate in the Webcast Contest during the Webcast and 2 lucky winners will win a cool Orchid Music Player.

Watch Microsoft Experts all this July & August – LIVE. Register Now!

July 24, 2006

Data integration in Excel (includes Office 2007) and how to incorporate it into your applications
Speaker: Nitin Paranjape (Chairman & MD, Maestros Mediline Sys Ltd )

July 25, 2006

All about WCF “Indigo” Contracts
Speaker: Manoj Ganapathi (Cognizant Technology Solutions)

July 26, 2006

Get the Power of Microsoft Atlas to your Web Application.
Speaker: Saurabh Verma (Co-founder & Chief Software Architect of "The Perfect Future")

July 27, 2006

Sharepoint Portal 2007 - Managing your portal with Site Content Types and Workflows
Speaker: Saurabh Verma (Co-founder & Chief Software Architect of "The Perfect Future")

July 28, 2006

WSS 3.0 Architecture and Enhancements
Speaker: Ashvini Shahane (Member –Research Laboratory in Synergetics)

All about WPF: July 31, 2006 - Aug 04, 2006

July 31, 2006

Introduction to WPF and Layout
Speaker: Tarun Anand (CEO, "The Perfect Future")

Aug 01, 2006

Introduction to WPF Controls
Speaker: Tarun Anand (CEO, "The Perfect Future")

Aug 02, 2006

Resources and styling
Speaker: Tarun Anand (CEO, "The Perfect Future")

Aug 03, 2006

Data Binding
Speaker: Tarun Anand (CEO, "The Perfect Future")

Aug 04, 2006

Graphics fundamentals and Animations with WPF
Speaker: Tarun Anand (CEO, "The Perfect Future")

Technorati tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wedding Anniversary :)

Six years back on the same day I married Sai Lakshmi (12-July-2000). I know Sai for almost 13 years now :) I fell in love with her during my 12th standard. I know @ 17 yrs any person wouldn't be matured enough to make a big decision like this. But thank God my choice was perfect :) Even now, very often we used to think about the past and laugh at our behaviors/actions then. My love story would be really interesting (at least for me and Sai :)) and I am sure none of you guys would be interested in reading about it so lemme not get into it in-depth. But one thing which I want to share is "Without Sai, I wouldn't have entered into the IT field at all". She was instrumental in convincing me to study my Master's degree in Computer Application. That's the move that changed my career. Till my schooling, my dream was to either become a "big" sportsman (Cricket and Badminton were my favorites at that time.) or an Aeronautics engineer. Unfortunately, my l...

What should one look @ while buying a land in chennai?

Offlate people have started thinking about investing their money in lands. I too think that to be a wise decision only! As most of us know buying a land in chennai (for that matter any where in the world) isn't an easy affair. I was just wondering what all one needs to look at before deciding to purchase a land. I thought I would put down what ever I know about this subject here. [Guys pls free to correct me if I my understanding is wrong somewhere. That way, it would help me understand as well as others who might read this in future]. Here we go ... 1. One should not buy farm lands if they want to build a residential house sometime later there. Because to my knowledge its illegal to build residential houses on lands meant for irrigation. 2. Encumberance Certificate -- This is what is shortly refered as "EC". One needs to get an EC from local sub registrar office (i guess we need pay a small amount for this). From this we / our lawyers :) can find out whether the guy who ...

Tips for attracting more comments …

After a long silence I am blogging regularly for almost past 2 months now. Btw, I use “ eXtreme Tracking ” to track the traffic into my blog. When I check the summary of those results I am really happy to know that in the past 231 days I have got 6711 unique visitors . Out of which last month I have attracted 1362 unique visitors and this month (as of today 7 PM) there are 1733 unique visitors. I think this to be a good count. I want to reiterate that out of 231 days I have seriously blogged for couple of months only. Ok with that information, I want to talk about the problem in hand. Only recently I started thinking “dude, you are getting decent amount of readers on a daily basis. But then you aren’t getting much feedback from them. What’s the problem?” Just because I am not getting decent amount of feedbacks does it mean my blog isn’t informative? I really don’t know but I know that, normally people are reluctant to post their views as comments on site for various reasons. In my vie...