Skip to main content

Are you looking for loans in Chennai?

My sister (Sumathi Maraimallai) was working with Citi Shelters for approx 3 years as a Manager for Personal Loans section. After that she moved to another company for better career growth and now she has become a DSA (Direct selling agent) of few MNC banks along with her friend Mr. Roshan (who was also working previously with Citi Shelters for approx 6 years).

On the other day she was asking for some referals. I said, I don't want to put people in trouble by giving away their mobile numbers :) Rather I thought I would put a word across here for the benefit of others.

If at all you are looking for Personal loans then you might want to make a note of their contact numbers [Feel free to refer my name so that they would realize that I am also capable of giving them business lol]:

Mobile - 9841283226
Land Line - 664561901 / 02 /03
E–Mail: corporateloans (at) airtelbroadband.in

Couple of questions which I thought people would ask by default:

1. What is the duration for getting a loan approved?
The loan process tentatively takes about 7 working days for sanction.

2. What are the basic details one need to furnish while applying for loans?

These are the documents required:
(a) 1 Photograph
(b) 2 Latest Payslips
(c) Last 3 months bank statements
(d) Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, utility bill, Driving licence, Phone Bill, Voters ID, Letter from your organizations HR) -- This should reflect the current residential address.
(e) ID Proof (PAN card, Passport, Voters ID, Driving licence)
(f) Signature Proof (PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Bank Verification)

Apart from "Personal Loans" if at all you are looking for any other types of loans feel free to discuss with them. Based on their network they can accommodate your need on a case to case basis.

If possible, just spread the word around and help them succeed in their business.

Comments

@Vadi,

This would really be useful for many seeking personal loans. At the same time, I also sincerely appreciate your gesture of supporting DNC concepts and to 'contain' Telemarketing menace.

I have a small suggestion with respect to the email address mentioned in your post. Can you change the email address to corporateloans (at) airtelbroadband.in instead of mailto: hyperlinked.

This would save thier email address from spam robots that might be visiting the blog posts and thus victimizing the address to unsolicited email. Alternatively, you can have a Javascript hyperlink triggering mailto.

The bottomline is that we can minimize spam harvests by minimizing direct mailto: If you are curious over this topic, please visit this webpage.
Vadivel said…
Very true deepak. Thanks for pointing it out.

Popular posts from this blog

My Wedding Anniversary :)

Six years back on the same day I married Sai Lakshmi (12-July-2000). I know Sai for almost 13 years now :) I fell in love with her during my 12th standard. I know @ 17 yrs any person wouldn't be matured enough to make a big decision like this. But thank God my choice was perfect :) Even now, very often we used to think about the past and laugh at our behaviors/actions then. My love story would be really interesting (at least for me and Sai :)) and I am sure none of you guys would be interested in reading about it so lemme not get into it in-depth. But one thing which I want to share is "Without Sai, I wouldn't have entered into the IT field at all". She was instrumental in convincing me to study my Master's degree in Computer Application. That's the move that changed my career. Till my schooling, my dream was to either become a "big" sportsman (Cricket and Badminton were my favorites at that time.) or an Aeronautics engineer. Unfortunately, my l...

What should one look @ while buying a land in chennai?

Offlate people have started thinking about investing their money in lands. I too think that to be a wise decision only! As most of us know buying a land in chennai (for that matter any where in the world) isn't an easy affair. I was just wondering what all one needs to look at before deciding to purchase a land. I thought I would put down what ever I know about this subject here. [Guys pls free to correct me if I my understanding is wrong somewhere. That way, it would help me understand as well as others who might read this in future]. Here we go ... 1. One should not buy farm lands if they want to build a residential house sometime later there. Because to my knowledge its illegal to build residential houses on lands meant for irrigation. 2. Encumberance Certificate -- This is what is shortly refered as "EC". One needs to get an EC from local sub registrar office (i guess we need pay a small amount for this). From this we / our lawyers :) can find out whether the guy who ...

Tips for attracting more comments …

After a long silence I am blogging regularly for almost past 2 months now. Btw, I use “ eXtreme Tracking ” to track the traffic into my blog. When I check the summary of those results I am really happy to know that in the past 231 days I have got 6711 unique visitors . Out of which last month I have attracted 1362 unique visitors and this month (as of today 7 PM) there are 1733 unique visitors. I think this to be a good count. I want to reiterate that out of 231 days I have seriously blogged for couple of months only. Ok with that information, I want to talk about the problem in hand. Only recently I started thinking “dude, you are getting decent amount of readers on a daily basis. But then you aren’t getting much feedback from them. What’s the problem?” Just because I am not getting decent amount of feedbacks does it mean my blog isn’t informative? I really don’t know but I know that, normally people are reluctant to post their views as comments on site for various reasons. In my vie...